Sunday, May 22, 2011

MAC wk3 BP4 iWebsite will not publish

One of the most frustrating things about Technology is when it just doesn’t work the way we think it should. For instance, over the last year, I have documented everything about my research on a beautifully prepared iWeb site for my final presentation. When I renewed my Mobile Me account, the website apparently did not renew. I now have grades pending because of this technical glitch (for which I thankfully have a ticket number Ticket 62117). I have created posts on the support site, I’ve chatted with support personel at Full Sail, and I’ve been hung up on by an answering machine who deemed my issues unworthy of human interaction. Times like these make me want to scream and cause an increasingly more sever pain in my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment