Sunday, May 15, 2011

MAC wk2 BP2 Comment on Anne Alsup's blog

You seem to have clearly captured my own feelings in your blog post… and, you did it in a creative way! Kudos to you! I have completed my research on increasing writing skills using discussion boards as well as email, and other fun writing based projects with a group of fourth graders based on literature we were reading in class. Although, I feel confident that given the proper circumstances, my research would have been consistent with the literature I reviewed, unfortunately technical glitches made the project very difficult to complete. I do not feel that my results were very conclusive because of these issues that were out of our control. And I wish that I could have a chance to try it again, with more updated computers that were capable of performing the tasks with less trouble. Like you, I do not think that my results are worthy of publishing in a scholarly journal. I am planning to do the presentation. I think the presentation allows a little more freedom in reviewing our projects and hopefully lends itself to more personal inflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment